miércoles, 12 de junio de 2019

Moral Distraída

Today I'm going to talk about a band that I saw live in the O'higgins Park for the national holidays in 2016Moral Distraída. Is a Chilean band founded in 2010 that fuses urban music and tropical music with influence of Cuban music. The band was founded by Abel Zicavo, Camilo Zicavo and Amaru López in 2010, after they met thanks to their participation in the play "The Big Bang". The group recorded a couple of initial albums: "La Moral Distraída" in 2011 and "Basado en la vida real" in 2012, which contain hits like Dame ron and Lais, while the band was known in festivals and scenarios in the city of Santiago.


The band is composed of 10 members, led by Abel Zicavo (Voice, choirs and three Cuban) and Camilo Zicavo (Voice and choirs) and his success begins in November 2016 with a concert at a Caupolicán Theater, since that day he has participated in festivals such as "Festival del Huaso de Olmué", "Cumbre del Rock Chileno" and " Lollapalooza Chile".


I remember when I saw them live with my friends we knew few songs but we were struck by their rhythm and energy on stage!! Here I leave a video of one of his last songs.... I hope you enjoy it!!



2 comentarios:

Photographic camera

Hi bloggers! today I'm going to talk about a piece of tecnology  that many of us use every day in our lives, I'm talking about the ...