domingo, 9 de junio de 2019

Hot Springs in the Chilean Andes


Termas del Plomo are natural rustic pools of thermal waters from the San José Volcano, inserted in the middle of the Andes Mountain Range, at an approximate height of 2,900 m and 68 km. of San José de Maipo, to reach this place you must reach the town of San Gabriel and start the ascent surrounding the "Embalse el Yeso", after approximately two hours you will arrive at the Valle del Yeso where you enter and cross the river to reach the hot springs. Access to the site is from November to May and is normally closed from the first snowfall in the fall until the end of spring. in this place the view towards the mountains is beautiful and you can see nature in its purest state, I went with my dad in February of 2016 to say goodbye to the summer holidays of that year, we went for the day and we did a trekking along the river bank towards "La Laguna de los Patos", with my dad we shared the hobby of trekking so it was a very good day, I didn't bathe in the lagoon because the water was frozen! not literally jaja ​​but it was very cold, my dad took a bath and only lasted a few seconds on it!
I would really like to go back to this place but this time to camp, you can take much more time and I could go with my friends!

2 comentarios:

Photographic camera

Hi bloggers! today I'm going to talk about a piece of tecnology  that many of us use every day in our lives, I'm talking about the ...