jueves, 4 de julio de 2019

Photographic camera

Hi bloggers! today I'm going to talk about a piece of tecnology that many of us use every day in our lives, I'm talking about the camera. With the camera we can capture moments that we want to keep in our memory for a long time and leave a memory of some good experience.

I remember that my mom had an analog camera when I was a litlle girl and we had to wait to reveal the negative to see the photo, then I had a digital camera for a long time when I was about 12 years old, I liked it a lot and took it to camps! but he died when they spilled juice on him :(

Today I have a digital camera that I buy myself with my savings, but I have always wanted to have an instant camera and have the photos on paper, it gives more romanticism.

See you in the next blog!! xoxo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Photographic camera

Hi bloggers! today I'm going to talk about a piece of tecnology  that many of us use every day in our lives, I'm talking about the ...