viernes, 3 de mayo de 2019

A special job

Today I´m going to talk about a job that I would like to do, I have never worked before on something just I make a little works for some relatives and friends but nothing serious and whitout paid payment, I love the nature and the animals, all of the relation of outdoor activities and that has no relation whit the work in office. 

My ideal work in the future would be traveling around the world in contact with the diferent nature or promote the rescue of animals in danger of extincion in natural reserves because I can generate a change in the life of the diferents animals and both I can know differents places of the world, to do this job well I have to learn a lot of about the flora and fauna and investigate about the conditions for its development. I think that I have been a great traveller / activist because I have allways been related to this topic, I'm scout and I was a volunteer in monkey rehabilitation center in 2017 in Peñaflor.

Some of the persons that I admire are Bear Grylls (is an adventurer expert in survival) and Jane Goodall (is a primatologist, ethologist and anthropologist) both are British and they have developed in these areas.


10 comentarios:

Photographic camera

Hi bloggers! today I'm going to talk about a piece of tecnology  that many of us use every day in our lives, I'm talking about the ...