viernes, 12 de abril de 2019

A dream city



Hi everyone

A city I'd like to visit is Rome, is a capital city from Italy in Europe. Is called The Eternal city (Città Eterna) and is Capital of the world (Caput Mundi) among other things. It is three millenium old and is considered the cradle of Roman empire and is one of the most important ancient civilizations, is the city with the highgest concentration of historical architectural assets in the world, It is Historical centre is listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. I will like to visit this city with my bestfriend because to both like to travel and know the new places, In Rome I'd like to visit the Colosseum,the Phanteon, Trevi Fountain, and St. Peter's Square among others. I think that this city has a lot of History in there and It is a place that we can´t stop to visit ever.


leave a link of the city website here

8 comentarios:

  1. I also want want to visit Italy, take the plane together xD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Any Italian city is a good place to meet !!!
    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The very nice city! this is historicaly

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Nice city, I woul'd walk an entire day in Rome, maybe someday uwu

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I have visited a number of cities in Italy but I've never been to Rome. I would love to visit it one day too:)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I love Rome! I would to visit the Rome Colosseum!! *w*

    ResponderEliminar

Photographic camera

Hi bloggers! today I'm going to talk about a piece of tecnology  that many of us use every day in our lives, I'm talking about the ...